- Government Commerce College, Gandhinagar was established in 1970 with a view to impart quality education to students from all the sections of the society. Our college is situation in the heart of Capital city of Gujarat, Gandhinagar. It is affiliated to Gujarat University institution.
- The objective of our college is to serve society and contribute to the development of the nation by imparting quality education to the students.
- Our college has a beautiful building with 18 spacious classrooms, different cabins for Principal, HODs and administrative offices, Gymnasium, Sports room, Ladies Room, NSS, NCC rooms, Tally Lab, Digital lab, Hostel, Seminar cum Auditorium Hall, Spacious Library with huge reading space having a seating capacity of 250 students. College has also a big playground and beautiful auditorium. Apart from all, college has a lush green garden campus. Our college is 2F and 12B recognized institution by UGC.
- Our college offers two programs
1) Bachelor of Commerce in Accountancy and Auditing (offered since 1970)
2) Master of Commerce with in specialization in Costing (offered since 1983).
- Our college has always achieved remarkable results in academic, curricular and extracurricular activities. Our students have made us proud in the field of sports, cultural, social and academic activities.
- Our college is well connected with the road and bus-stand in nearby the college as a result most of the students travel by public transport.